Saturday, September 25, 2010

Boy tames goat!

    I love this picture of my son as a toddler petting this goat! I don't even think he was two years old yet. He could run and catch a chicken scooping it up with his bare hands as he ran by, speak in sentences with correct grammar and potty trained himself at 13 months old! His Montessori teacher bitched about it for a week then gave up and told me she had to potty train the entire class because all the other kids were following him to the bathroom! She was livid. I still think all those parents should pay me for early potty training. Can you think of a better gift for the parents of a toddler?

    At the time he was also telling me that, "The angels saved my life when I was born. They were at the hospital talking to me." Then he proceeded to tell me that I had been his mother many times and asked me if I remembered when we lived in New Orleans and had French doors in our house or when we lived at the beach. He told me he had been watching me my entire life waiting for me to be his Mom. He said he picked me to be his Mom over and over. He got extremely angry when I said I didn't remember being his Mom before and he talked about it constantly for months then poof, it was gone and he stopped mentioning it. I had it on video but my crazy sister stole it along with all my other worldly possessions and that has reserved a special place in hell for her. It wouldn't be much different than her life now as a 38 year old spinster living with her mother and 32 year old unemployed brother. I can't believe I'm really related to those people.

    Children are amazing and beautiful and I love them. Especially the ones I made.

    follow me on Twitter

      Share photos on twitter with Twitpicfollow me on Twitter
      Movie Madness

      No comments:

      Popular Posts