Monday, April 10, 2006

Calgon Moments

Do you ever have those Calgon Moments? Calgon, take me away... We all have them. Unfortunately lately I seem to be stuck in a persistent vegetative state and I don't mean Texas. Although many parts could pass. People here seem to be getting more ignert, the ones that actually speak English.

Perhaps it's simply a rut or early midlife crisis manifesting itself. I've already traded in all the BS and yet still haven't found my bliss. At some point in life we all wake up, look around and wonder WTF is going on and how did it all come to this? Lately I can't seem to find the humor in it.

I feel like Elvis before that last tour - fat, bloated and sick. Certainly there are people in a worse funk but who cares, I'm worried about me. I realize it's ADD but that makes me special, right? I don't ride the short bus but lately I feel I'm pushing it!

It's already at least 85 here everyday. Can't wait for the mosquitos and hurricanes to let me know it's summer.

I need a good laugh, maybe I'll check out the comedy clubs on amateur night.


Check out my other blogs: www.homeschoolblogger.com/Dalaimama, http://360.yahoo.com/chinadolll2, http://spaces.msn.com/RantingRequired

No comments:

Popular Posts